3 cups chopped cauliflower florets
3 cups broccoli florets
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1 cup chopped raw cashews
1 pound gluten-free shell pasta
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
4 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons of salt
- Heat the coconut oil in large saucepan over medium heat, I use the pink Tuxton Home non-stick Frying Pan.
- Add in nutritional yeast, tomato paste, garlic, salt, turmeric and the vegan butter! Mix and cook for about a minute
- Whisk in the almond milk, then bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add in the cauliflower florets and cashews and let simmer until cauliflower is very soft, about 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower-cashew mix is being cooked, bring a big pot of a little salted water to a boil. Add the shells and cook until tender.
- Add the cauliflower-cashew mixture to a blender and add vinegar. Blend for a couple minutes until is looks creamy like a puree.
- Serve some pasta into a bowl and pour the vegan cheese puree over it. Top with Avocado and steamed broccoli! I didn’t record the broccoli but I used a steamer pot to steam some broccoli. All done!