Every time the season changes, we find ourselves wanting some new pieces in our wardrobe. Now that fall is here, let the layering and earth tones begin! While there are some quintessential fall staples that will always be fan favorites, there are definitely some 2020 trends that we’re lusting after, and we wanted to share those with you.
Agoldie Criss Cross Upsized Jean
- Denim Reimagined: Every year growing up, it felt like September was always the month to go to the store and pick out new jeans for the school year. Luckily, we’ve rounded up some denim that isn’t your back-to-school type of jeans. Denim has come a long way in the last few years, so now there are so many colors, styles, and fits for everyone to find their perfect pair. Here are some on our wishlist this fall:
WeWoreWhat Downtown Leather Blazer
- Leather Blazers: All the cool-girl factor of a leather moto jacket mixed with the chic professional boss babe we all love to be. Making this office staple out of leather adds a trendy and casual touch without being the basic leather jacket that everyone owns. Added tip: Look out for these in your favorite fall colors. We love the cognac color for a warm fall outfit. Style this over a plain tank and jeans or go bold with a lacey bustier or bralette peeking out.
Atoir Rozalia Crew Neck Sweatshirt
- Matching Sweat Sets: Stay-at-home orders definitely gave us an appreciation for having the best and cutest loungewear. Long gone are the days of baggy old t-shirts and sweats, and here to stay are cute, matching sweat sets. These let you be comfy while still looking put together and cute. Throw on some cute white sneakers and some dainty gold jewelry, and you’ll look put together even if your comfort level says otherwise.
- Option One: Morgan Stewart Sport “Peppermint Sweatshirt Bundle” $166
- Option Two: Atoir “x Rozalia Crew Neck Sweatshirt” $141 + Atoir “x Rosalia No Text Track Pant” $121
- Option Three: MissGuided “Stone Jersey Crop Top and Shorts Co-Ord” $28
- Option Four: NSF “Ellie Cargo Sweatpant” $198 + NSF “Lissete Pullover Hoodie” $228
- Option Five: COME BACK AS A FLOWER “Oatmeal Long Sleeve“ $155 + COME BACK AS A FLOWER “Oatmeal Shorts” $95
Free People Cleo Slouch Boots
- Bold Booties: We all know that booties are a fall staple, but we already have our classic black boots that we love. Now, we have our eyes set on booties that make a statement. Whether they’re animal print or western vibes, we love to use booties to jazz up an outfit. A go-to look is an all black outfit with a colorful or patterned bootie to pop. Or, if you’re bold with your fashion choices, go big with mixing patterns! We hope you find some inspiration from some of these booties on our fall wishlist:
- Option One: Tony Bianco Lucille Boot $372
- Option Two: Dirty Laundry “Unite Western Bootie” $70
- Option Three: Public Desire “Apology Cowhide Knee High Block Heel Boots” $68
- Option Four: Free People “Cleo Slouch Boots” $228
We hope this gives you some inspo to dive into the excitement of fall fashion! Be sure to let us know if you try out any of these trends, and comment down below what YOU’RE excited to wear this fall!
Xoxo, Team Arika