Being confident in your own skin is everything! I love working out and I want to share with you guys my work out routine and how I literally got the body of my dreams quickly. It takes a lot of discipline and a lot of motivation, but I do it everyday and I don’t give up. I got a new trainer named Marcus and he is amazing and keeps me going on my work outs.
Here is a list of one of my daily work outs and I promise you this will get your shredded in no time! My body goals are to be lean, and toned. I don’t want to be buff but I just want to look the best I can look. These work outs are tough but made for that body type that I want to achieve which is bikini body ready and that Victoria’s Secret model look!
Start with a warm-up.
1. 15 mins on Stairmaster on speed 8-12 I do 12 because I want to get a good warm-up in!
2. Tap Squats 3 sets of 20
3. Ball Slams 3 sets of 20
Alternate those together and do them one after the other. Take like 30 second breaks in between if you have to.
4. Side steps 3 sets of 15 on each side. I did extra as you can see in the video
5. Goblet squats into a champagne press 3 sets of 20
Alternate these two work outs together
6. Jacobs Ladder 1 min 30 seconds (Just did this once, sometimes I do it three times as I said in the video)
7. Mountain climbers with towels for 30 seconds
8. Double Knee Tucks 3 sets of 15
Alternate these work outs! GOOD LUCK!
Above is the video of me doing the workouts with my trainer Marcus. I also stretched with him which is super duper important! I hope you guys have a fabulous day and keep on working out to get those gainzzzzz! love you all!