In my latest YouTube vlog, I baked these Gluten-Free Vegan Brownies with Cacao Bliss Cacao Powder from Earth Echo! I wanted to bake something yummy, fun to eat, but clean and healthy-ish for my hairstylist, so I decided to make Vegan Brownies! I used Coconut Flour to make it Gluten-Free and Flaxseed Meal to replace the eggs!
I posted a video of myself making the brownies step by step but I wanted to write the recipe here as well! Hope you enjoy! If you want to make a bigger piece to feed more people, I would suggest doubling the ingredients! Also – I linked the Cacao Bliss I got and all the other ingredients. For Amazon Prime links, I linked the best deals with the best ratings!
GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN BROWNIES:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cacao Powder – I used Earth Echo Cacao Bliss use discount code ARIKA for 20% off
- Coconut Flour – Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour from Amazon
- Baking Powder – Davis Baking Powder from Amazon
- Flaxseed Meal – Anthony’s Organic Flaxseed Meal from Amazon
- Coconut Palm Sugar – Coconut Palm Sugar from Amazon
- Pink Himalayan Salt – Pink Himalayan Salt from Amazon
- Maple Agave Syrup – Soviia Organic Maple Agave Syrup from Amazon
- Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil from Amazon
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla Extract from Amazon
- Parchment Paper – Parchment Paper from Amazon
- Tuxton Home Duratux Loaf Pan
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and put coconut oil all over.
- In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of organic flaxseed meal and add 3 tablespoons of water and whisk it. This is the vegan egg replacement.
- In another bowl add the flaxseed mixture, add 2 tablespoons of water, 3/4 cup of coconut sugar, 4 tablespoons of maple agave syrup, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. This is the wet mixture.
- Now onto the dry mixture. In a separate bowl, add the 3/4 cup of Coconut Flour, 1/4 cup of Cacao Bliss Cacao Powder, add 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder, 1/4 teaspoon of Salt. Mix together
- Add the dry mixure into the wet mixture in thirds. It will come out kind of thick, maybe a little dry.
- Put it in a pan, and add some coconut oil if it’s super dry to fuse it together.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes! Take it out and let it cool off and put it in the fridge. You can leave it like this or add frosting on top which makes it even yummier
- In a bowl mix 1 tablespoon of Cacao Bliss Cacao Power, 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, 2 tablespoons of Maple Agave Syrup.
- Pour it over on the brownie and cool off in the fridge overnight!
Hope you guys love it! I thought it was super yummy! My hairstylist loved it too, and remember it’s Gluten-free and Vegan! 🙂